- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Being an Executive or Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics for every assistant.
Our Executive and Personal Assistants workshop will show your participants what it takes to be a successful assistant. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and this workshop will provide your participants with the necessary tools.