Your participants will learn how to use the advanced features of Outlook 2013. This workshop is designed to provide a solid understanding of Outlook 2013. Participants will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. They will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Outlook 2013.
Outlook 2013 helps you manage your busy life through its calendar and social connectors. With Outlook 2013 you are given a sleeker more efficient way to organize and communicate. With a new and improved user interface and a more powerful search tool your participants will increase their productivity as they will be able to manage their information more efficiently!
- Format messages and use other message enhancements
- Customize messages and your Message list
- Use voting, priority, tracking options, delayed delivery and directed replies
- Work with Junk Mail settings
- Use advanced calendar tasks like recurring appointments and tracked meeting responses
- Use advanced task features
- Use Notes
- Work with RSS feeds
- Print from Outlook
- Manage Outlook Data