Your participants will learn how to use the advanced features of Word 2013. This workshop is designed to get into the more in-depth features of Word 2013. Participants will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. They will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Word 2013.
Word 2013 now has the ability to edit PDF files without the need to convert. With Word 2013 you are also provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than ever. A new set of templates and design tools are included with Word 2013. Users are also given an improved interface with an array of powerful tools to help you share your documents through Skydrive!
- Understand and use views and Word window tasks
- Perform advanced editing and formatting tasks
- Insert and format illustrations and pictures
- Use SmartArt
- Use tables and special objects such as cover pages and text boxes
- Use different types of document references, such as an index or table of contents
- Use translation, language and other review tasks
- Use comments and tracking