- Information collected through this site is kept confidential and is not passed to third party organisations for marketing or promotional purposes.
- If you supply us with your email address you may receive occasional emails from us relating to the services we provide. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will not receive any future emails from us.
- CrossTie has Representatives to provide information and perspective to enquiries. When you enquire with CrossTie, you might receive more than one email from our Representatives offering to provide more information.
- Due to overcautious spam filters, our email might not always reach you. To ensure that our enquiries are served diligently, we send a follow-up email (using an alternate email address email@example.com in case we do not receive a read report or a reply to our email.
- All payment/credit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.
- Nigeria is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
- We accept bank cash deposit, cheque and online payments using Visa and MasterCard credit card in NGR currency.
- Delivery Policy
- CrossTie Solutions Ltd will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of sanctions individuals/organisations in accordance with the law of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
EAP Terms and Conditions
- As part of providing counselling and other related services, CrossTie EAP Professionals obtain from you, with your consent, personal information that is relevant to your current situation and which is of assistance in providing a professional service.
- We will only collect personal information where it is necessary for us to perform one or more of our functions or activities. We collect the personal information we need to provide counselling services and to satisfy our legal, counselling and other services and professional obligations as professionals. In addition, in accordance with our contractual obligations to your employer, we also collect your personal information to enable the provision of confidential and de-identified reporting in relation to organisational trends relating to the health and wellbeing services we provide.
- The type of information CrossTie EAP collects and holds varies depending on the type of product or service we provide to you. For example, CrossTie EAP will hold different information about you if you are being provided counselling services after a crisis event than if you are receiving counselling under an Employee Assistance Programme or health coaching. This information may include information about a disability or medical condition that you have or health information in general.
- If you contact us by telephone, these calls may be recorded for training, quality and business purposes.
- At or before the time CrossTie EAP collects personal information about you, CrossTie EAP will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of:
- the identity of CrossTie EAP and how to make contact;
- the fact that you are able to gain access to the information;
- the purposes for which the information is collected;
- any law that requires the particular information to be collected; and;
- the main consequences (if any) for you if all or part of the information is not provided.
- This information is used to assist in the provision of counselling services and is intended to satisfy our legal and professional obligations as Professionals.
- When the services are being accessed as part of an Employee Assistance Program (the program), some of the information collected will also be used to compile non-identifying statistical reports to the relevant host organisation regarding usage of the program. All reasonable steps will be taken by us to ensure that this information does not allow for the identification of any persons.
Information obtained by us will remain confidential and will only be released when:
- You have provided written approval of informed consent for access to your own case notes;
- The information is health information and the use or disclosure is necessary for research, or the compilation or analysis of statistics, relevant to public health or public safety, and;
- it is impractical for CrossTie EAP to seek your consent before the use or disclosure;
- in the case of disclosure, CrossTie EAP reasonably believes that the recipient of the health information will not disclose any such personal information;
- The use or disclosure is required or authorised by law;
- CrossTie EAP reasonably believes that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and/or imminent threat to any person.
- CrossTie EAP will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information obtained and stored is accurate. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to correct this information or, if necessary, we will discuss alternative access with you.
- CrossTie EAP views the security of your information as paramount to the integrity of our work. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that data is secure. All personal information is kept in secure filing systems and on a secure computer server. Only authorised personnel have access to both systems.
- CrossTie EAP is open about its management of personal information. This document and all other relevant documents are available on request.
- On request by you, CrossTie EAP will take reasonable steps to inform you of the information it holds, the purpose of obtaining such information, how it collects, uses and discloses that information.