General (Applicable to all)
- In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. CrossTie will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST day of start of the training or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes.
- Non- submission of feedback forms is taken as confirmation that services were satisfactory.
- If payment is made by Bank Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- After joining a training programme, if the student wishes to leave the training before completion (for any reason), CrossTie will not be responsible for any losses and will NOT refund.
- If you request for electronic study material and thereafter decide to cancel the course and seek a refund, cost of study material will be deducted from the deposit.
- Course materials comes in hard copy format. If anyone prefers digital format courseware, it can be provided at an additional cost.
- In case of You-and-I training, if you are unable to complete the course within the agreed time, you shall make additional payment for the number of days added. In case you wish to take additional courses during the agreed time, you can do so by paying additional charges.
- Deposit is refundable only if request for cancellation is sent at least 10 working days before start of the training, a certain amount will be deducted as administration charges.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course training programme before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course programme for the career of the participant.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the CrossTie Management will be final in such cases.
- CrossTie prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed
You-and-I/Virtual Training T&C
- In case you are late / leave early for a session, there will be no compensatory class
- In case you are not satisfied and wish to discontinue, you have to inform on the 2nd day of training.
- Distribution of the content of training in any form is prohibited.
- Though in You-and-I/Virtual training we allow mutually acceptable rescheduling of classes, the max period for availing a 40 hours training is 3 weeks.
- Student is responsible for recording online sessions. CrossTie does not record sessions and thus cannot provide recording post the training session.
- Maximum 2-sessions can be accommodated against non-attendance/cancellations of a training session by the student as per the confirmed training schedule at time of registration. The rescheduled session will be as per mutual convenience.