At the end of this CrossTie training course, you will learn to:
• Enhance understanding of the role of the employee assistance program.
• Develop and apply strategic thinking to business planning.
• Use acquired knowledge to review organisation practice against given theoretical models and considered responses to given problems.
• Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions.
• Think strategically and use the strategic management process and its link to KPI systems as a basis for improved decision-making to maximise shareholder wealth.
• Align individual, team and organisational goals.
• Apply a professional, systematic approach to manage projects and project work assignments.
Employee Experience: Relationship and Engagement
Strategic Planning, Execution & Management
Understanding Finance to Influence Strategic Decisions
Emotional Intelligence for Workplace Success
Authentic Leadership Courage, Coaching & Mentoring Skills
DAY 5 (Half Day)
Good to Great: Building the YOU Brand
1. Planning, Organising & Controlling Projects
2. Connectional Intelligence: The Power of Getting Big Things Done
To be eligible, delegates must score 65% of the course assessment to earn “The Competent Manager” Certification.
Who Should Attend?
This CrossTie training course on The Competent Manager is designed for the following; Aspiring Managers, Managers, Leaders, Professionals