At the end of this CrossTie training course, you will learn to:
• Understand the role of the leader in team situations as the facilitator of engagement, collaboration, innovation, trust and empowerment in team situations.
• Apply basic project planning tools to plan and schedule work.
• Examine and accurately design visionary strategic plans.
• Monitor and adapt your own emotions and behaviours for your benefit and that of your team and department.
• Build an effective team and exceed expectations.
• Read personality preferences and adapt their leadership accordingly.
• Utilise powerful practical and psychological decision-making techniques.
Building Team Excellence
Leading, Managing & Motivating Team Towards Excellence
Managing Multiple Tasks
Strategic Planning & Goal Setting
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Mastering People Management & Team Leadership
1. Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity, and Innovation
2. Managing Conflict, Decision Making, Negotiation & Empowerment
To be eligible, delegates must score 65% of the course assessment to earn “The Effective Team Leader” Certification.
Who Should Attend?
This CrossTie training course on The Effective Team Leader is designed for the following; Team Leads, Supervisors, Section Heads