At the end of this CrossTie training course, you will learn to:
• Develop improved performance and innovation to act beyond your perceived abilities.
• Negotiate effectively whilst building long term relationships.
• Influence decision making in the workplace.
• Understand and effectively manage the sources of stress in your life and work
• Understand and utilize the immense capacity of your brains to create new ways of thinking and acting.
• Develop a vision for realizing your personal and organizational goals.
• Examine your personal style and drivers of behaviour.
Making Organisational Impact
Personal Effectiveness & Influencing Skills
Communications & Interpersonal Skills
Essential Core Skills of a 21st Century Employee
Developing Critical Thinking and Creativity Skills
Managing Social Stress and Pressure at Work
1. Priority Management: Optimising Time, Workflow & Productivity
2. Business Communication: Business/Proposal Writing & Presentation Skills
To be eligible, delegates must score 65% of the course assessment to earn “The Productive Employee” Certification.
Who Should Attend?
This CrossTie training course on The Productive Employee is designed for the following: Entry-level employee, Aspiring team leads, Professionals.